It's Teatime with God
It’s Tea Time with God is for all the family and takes place on the THIRD Monday of every month at St Edmunds except during the summer holidays. It starts at 3.15 pm until 5.15 pm.
What do we do?
Each session follows the same basic pattern:
• Juice and a biscuit to welcome you
• A Bible story
• Time to do craft or an activity based on the story. We usually have different things to do for children of different ages.
• Time for the children to talk about what they’ve done or the story they’ve heard
• A cooked meal
• A song, or film clip
• Short Prayers
Is it going to be “preachy”?
We think God is great and not half as scary as people think. But we’re not going to try and “convert you”. We’ve got stories, food and friendship to share, and we’d like to share them with you and your children.
My child is noisy, is that a problem?
Not at all. We expect you to look after your child and be responsible for them but we don’t expect them to behave like mini-adults, so noise is okay.
I’d like to come but I can’t get there, can you help?
We might be able to organise a lift for you. The earlier you tell us that you’d like to come, the more likely it is that we can help. A few days’ notice would be good, a week would be even better. Contact us and we can see what we can do.
Come and join the fun!
Other church services and groups
If Tea Time with God is not right for you, there are other things you might be interested in
• Our weekly Sunday service – we begin at 10am each Sunday. As part of this we have Little Edz for younger children
• Edz Kids – is a group for older children and runs every Thursday at 5.30pm
Ring the office on 01322 311201 to find out more
We are a church group for children and families. We meet on the 3rd Monday of every month, in St Edmund’s Church during term time between 3:15 and 5:15. Children and young people of all ages are welcome.
Find us on Facebook